I can’t believe it is now March 24, 2007.
I have so much work to do! I got up about an hour ago. I have now vowed to:
– Stop eating FRENCH FRIES. There is no intrinsic value to French Fries. They are fried. They have a lot of salt and sodium poured onto them. I’ve had many varieties of french fries – with melted cheese and other things poured onto them. Things that just aren’t very healthy.
– Stop drinking as much pop as I have. I won’t totally stop it altogether as I still like to have say a Vodka-7 if I go to a bar (which is EXTREMELY rare). But pop is basically sugar water. It’s not good for me. I don’t need it.
– Drink more water. I’m back to using my 700ml water bottle. I’m going to fill it up regularly throughout the day and drink it. At least half a dozen times.
– Stop adding sugar to tea.
– Stop eating other junk food.
– Eat more fruit and veggies.
This, on top of working out regularly, should help me become more HEALTHY and IN-SHAPE.
Time to do some cleaning of my ROOM – sooo messy! Then: HOMEWORK.
Oh, I’ve also gone and posted to my personal blog, all of my DIRECTOR OF FINANCE WORK BLOG entries that I have on the recently re-launched KSA online forums. I want there to be a record of the things I’ve posted there, in case the forums are ever deep sixed in the future, as they were a few years ago in 2005 by the RAF dominated KSA.
Finally, a quick shout-out to JEAN, a girl I met online. A very cool girl – very attractive and fun to chat with. I look forward to getting to know her a bit more in the near future…
Dzienkuje – Steve!
PS. If you wondered what I said at the end (Dzienkuje), follow this link.